University of Allahabad is inviting online applications for admission to B.A., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc. (Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Com. B.F.A. and B.P.A. courses admission offered by the University of Allahabad and its Constituent Colleges for academic session 2019-2020. Read about Allahabad University UGAT 2019 eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, test pattern and other details on Allahabad University Undergraduate courses admission 2019.
The UGAT-2019 will be conducted in Online and Offline mode both. The Offline Test will be done in the conventional OMR Sheet. However, the Online Test will be conducted on a Computer having Internet Connection which will be provided to each applicant on the Test Center. Please read Allahabad University UGAT 2019 prospectus carefully before apply.
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 eligibility criteria
Candidate who has passed or appeared in any stream of the Intermediate Examination conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E/I.S.C. or an examination equivalent is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Tests for B.A., B.F.A. and B.P.A. courses admission and who have passed Intermediate Examination with Science Group is eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Maths & Biology group respectively).
Female applicants who have passed either with Science Group or with any other Group with Home Science as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Home Science) and candidate who have passed Intermediate Examination with Commerce stream or Science stream will be eligible for admission to B.Com. For BA (Music)/B.P.A courses candidates must have Music as one of the subject at Intermediate level or they have passed an equivalent examination in Music from a recognized Institution.
How to apply for Allahabad University UGAT 2019 eligibility criteria
Application fee of Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for reserved categories) can be submitted online through HDFC payment gateway selecting Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 important dates
- Registration and submission of Form Online- 12 April 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration- 03 May 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards- One Week before the Admission Test
- Date of UGAT 2019 Admission Test- 27 May to 29 May, 2019
- Date of UGAT 2019 Admission test for B.Sc. (Home Science)- 20 May to 22 May, 2019
- Declaration of Results- 10 June to 15 June, 2019
- Commencement of Admission- Third week of June 2019
Allahabad University UGAT 2019 test pattern & syllabus
The Admission Test will be of Two Hours duration. Every candidate has to answer 150 questions from multiple choice questions. For every correct answer 02 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
B.A. Admission Test pattern
1. English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one) – 25 Questions
2. General Awareness- 25 Questions
3. General Mental Ability Test- 25 Questions
4. Subject Test (chose any 03) – 75 Questions
B.Sc. Admission Test pattern
1. General English or General Hindi (Select anyone) – 20 Questions
2. General Awareness- 10 Questions
3. Science Group (Intermediate level) – 120 Questions (40 questions in each of the following four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology)
B. Com. Admission Test pattern
1. General English or General Hindi (Select any one) -20 Questions
2. General Awareness- 10 Questions
3. Commerce (Intermediate level) – 120 Questions
B.F.A. Admission Test pattern– The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit in entrance test both Practical & Written Tests Containing 600 marks.
Theory Test– 150 MCQs on General Awareness- 300 marks
Practical Test– Objective Drawing with light and shade (in any medium) Time: 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks: 150 and Memory Drawing (in any medium) Time: 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks: 150
Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) Admission Test pattern
Paper will consist of 150 multiple choice objective questions of 2 marks each. For each correct answer 2 marks will be awarded and 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The Questions will be based on Music (Vocal, Sitar & Tabla) of Intermediate Level. The duration of the Test will be 120 Minutes.