Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is inviting online application for AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm courses in the University/Un-aided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2018-19. Read on to know AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, test pattern, schedule and AP PGECET 2018 test results.
Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 eligibility criteria
Candidate have obtained relevant Bachelor’s qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy courses into the Courses.
Candidates who are pursuing B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
How to apply for AP PGECET 2018
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only at http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET after paying the application registration fee of Rs. 500/- for SC/ST and Rs. 1000/- for others through online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking). After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
AP PGECET 2018 important dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms- 21-03-2018 (Wednesday)
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee -29-04-2018 (Friday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/- 04-05-2018 (Friday)
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate- 25-04-2018 to 04-05-2018
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet -01-05-2018 (Tuesday) onwards
- Date of AP PGECET 2018 Examination- 10-05-2018 (Thursday) to 12-05-2018 (Saturday) 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon & 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM in two sessions
- Declaration of Preliminary Key- 14-05-2018 (Monday)
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key- 16-05-2018 (Wednesday)
- Declaration of Results- 20-05-2018 (Sunday)
AP PGECET 2018 exam pattern
The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and consists of 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions and the time allotted is 2 hours. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP PGECET 2018 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.