Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur is inviting online application for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) graduates for lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses in the University/Un-aided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2017-18. Read on to know Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, test pattern, schedule and APECET 2018 test results.
APECET 2018 eligibility criteria
Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses.
Candidate should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
How to apply for APECET 2018
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only at www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet after paying the application registration fee of Rs.400/- for SC/ST and Rs.600/- for others through online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking). After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
APECET 2018 important dates
• Last date to apply for APECET 2018 – March, 2018
• Last date to apply for APECET 2018 with latte fee of Rs.500 – March, 2018
• Last date to apply for APECET 2018 with latte fee of Rs.1000 – April, 2018
• Last date to apply for APECET 2018 with latte fee of Rs.5000 – April, 2018
• Download of Hall Tickets- April, 2018
• APECET 2018 exam date- May,2018
APECET 2018 exam pattern
The examination will be for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as follows:
For Engineering Stream-
• Mathematics- 50 questions
• Physics- 25 questions
• Chemistry- 25 questions
• Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communications/computer Science/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio technology as the case may be)- 100 questions
For Pharmacy Stream-
• Pharmaceutics- 50 questions
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry- 50 questions
• Pharmacognosy- 50 questions
• Pharmacology- 50 questions
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream-
• Mathematics- 100 questions
• Analytical Ability- 50 questions
• Communicative English- 50 questions