Bihar Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BECEB) is inviting applications for Bihar Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination [Lateral Entry] 2018 for direct admission in second year of Diploma courses offered by Polytechnics in state for academic year 2018-2019. Read about Bihar DECELE 2018 eligibility criteria, how to apply, test pattern, important dates, exam dates and other details on Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2018 .
Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational qualification– Candidate must have passed 10+2 (Vocational / Technical Course) or 10th + I.T.I. (Two years course) Examination from recognized board or university. In case of candidates appearing in 10+2 (Vocational / Technical Course) or 10th + I.T.I. (Two years course) Examination can also apply for the same.
How to apply for Bihar DECELE 2018
Eligible candidates can register themselves at BECEB website in April, 2018. Fill the required details along with your valid phone number and email to get registration number and password for future use. Application fee of Rs. 2200 can be submitted online via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or by bank challan available at board website in any branch of Canara Bank.
Send the dully filled application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures by Registered / Speed Post to “Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V. College, Patna – 800014” in a yellow color envelope of size 17 cm x 30 cm superscribed with “Application for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)-2018” in bold letter on or before the last date specified.
Bihar DECELE 2018 important dates
- Bihar DECELE 2018 Online Registration starting date : April, 2018
- Bihar DECELE 2018 Online Registration closing date : April, 2018
- Last date of payment through challan : April, 2018
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card- April, 2018
- Online Editing of Bihar DECELE 2017 Application Form : April, 2018
- Last date to submit hard copy of the online application form at Board office- May, 2018
- Issue of Online Bihar DECELE 2018 Admit Card- May, 2018
- Bihar DECELE 2018 Exam date- May 2018
Bihar DECELE 2018 exam pattern
Test will consist of 150 MCQs from the below mentioned sections i.e. 50 questions. Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes. Every correct answer will be awarded by 4 marks, one mark will deducted for every wrong answer.
- Physics- 50 questions- 200 marks
- chemistry- 50 questions- 200 marks
- Mathematics- 50 questions- 200 marks
Please read last year prospectus carefully before applying for the same to get detailed information