Directorate of Technical Education Chandigarh is inviting online application for ITI admission 2018 to various courses offered at Government Industrial Training Institute and Government Industrial Training Institute for Women in Chandigarh for academic session 2018-2019. Read on to know Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, selection process and other details on Chandigarh ITI admission 2018.
• Government Industrial Training Institute- Sector 28-C, Chandigarh, Ph. No. 0172-2679016
• Government Industrial Training Institute for Women- Sector 11-C, Chandigarh, Ph. No. 0172-2740250
Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Candidate must have any of the following educational qualification according to trade choose by them.
• Passed 8th Class Exam under 10+2 systems or its equivalent
• Passed 10th Class Exam under 10+2 system of education
• Passed 10th Class Exam under 10+2 system of education with science and mathematics
How to apply for Chandigarh ITI admission 2018
Eligible candidates can download the prospectus from the website http://chdtechnicaleducation.gov.in/ and after online registration, computer generated copy of the Application Form duly signed with all requisite documents (Original to be accompanied for verification purpose at the time of submission) must be submitted by the candidate in person to any of the institutes on or before the last date specified. Applicants should also bring three passport size photographs at the time of submitting the application form.
Applicants can also submit their Online application form at http://chdtechnicaleducation.gov.in/ after uploading the details, the Registration No. will be conveyed to the applicant by SMS on his/her registered mobile number. The candidates should take the print out of the computerized application form and will go to any of the institutes for submission of the form.
Applicants should bring the following original certificates and self attested photocopies of each while submitting the form for verification.
- Detailed marks sheet (Middle/Matriculation- As per the entry qualification)
- Date of birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Reservation/Category Certificate (if any)
- Any other Certificate on which the admission Weightage is sought
- Three passport size photographs
The seats remaining vacant even after last date of admission will be filled on first come first serve basis from July, 2018.
Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 Important dates
- Starting date for Chandigarh ITI admission 2018- June, 2018
- Last date to apply for Chandigarh ITI admission- June, 2018
- Last date for Physical Submission- July 2018
- Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 counselling schedule- July 2018
Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 selection process
The admission will strictly will be made on merit i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in the entry qualification of each trade mentioned in the prospectus. The seats remaining vacant even after last date of admission will be filled on first come first serve basis.