Directorate of Technical Education Chandigarh is inviting online application for ITI admission 2018 to various courses offered at Government Industrial Training Institute and Government Industrial Training Institute for Women in Chandigarh for academic session 2018-2019. Read on to know Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, selection process and other details on Chandigarh ITI admission 2018. Admission will be made strictly on the merit and as per the marks obtained in the respective entry qualification.
• Government Industrial Training Institute- Sector 28-C, Chandigarh, Ph. No. 0172-2679016
• Government Industrial Training Institute for Women- Sector 11-C, Chandigarh, Ph. No. 0172-2740250
Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Candidate must have any of the following educational qualification according to trade choose by them.
• Passed 8th Class Exam under 10+2 systems or its equivalent
• Passed 10th Class Exam under 10+2 system of education
• Passed 10th Class Exam under 10+2 system of education with science and mathematics
How to apply for Chandigarh ITI admission 2018
Eligible candidates can download the prospectus from the website http://www.itichd.net.in/default.aspx and after online registration, computer generated copy of the Application Form duly signed with all requisite documents (Original to be accompanied for verification purpose at the time of submission) must be submitted by the candidate in person to any of the institutes on or before 02 July 2018. Applicants should also bring three passport size photographs at the time of submitting the application form.
Applicants should bring the following original certificates and self attested photocopies of each while submitting the form for verification.
- Detailed marks sheet (Middle/Matriculation- As per the entry qualification)
- Date of birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Reservation/Category Certificate (if any)
- Any other Certificate on which the admission Weightage is sought
- Three passport size photographs
The seats remaining vacant even after last date of admission will be filled on first come first serve basis from 26 July to 31 July, 2018.
Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 Important dates & counselling schedule
Chandigarh ITI admission 2018 selection process
The admission will strictly will be made on merit i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in the entry qualification of each trade mentioned in the prospectus. The seats remaining vacant even after last date of admission will be filled on first come first serve basis.