Chandigarh Joint Admission Committee (JAC) is inviting online applications for admission to various B.E./B.TECH./B.ARCH./INTEGRATED B.E. (Chemical)-MBA Courses at below mentioned colleges/institutes for academic session 2018-2019. Read about Chandigarh JAC 2018 eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates, selection process etc.
1. University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
2. Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
3. University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
4. PEC University of Technology, Sector 12, Chandigarh
5. Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Sector 26, Chandigarh
6. Chandigarh College of Architecture, Sector 12, Chandigarh
How to apply for Chandigarh JAC 2018
Eligible candidates can fill Online Registration Form at http://www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in from June 2018 and pay online the Registration fee of Rs. 2100/- for general category and Rs. 1050 for SC/ST/PwD Category either in the form of e-Challan in any branch of SBI throughout India or through online payment (Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking).
Please read prospectus carefully before applying for Chandigarh JAC 2017 for BE/BTech/BArch/Integrated BE (Chemical)/MBA Courses Admission.
Chandigarh JAC 2018 important dates
• Last date for generation of filled bank challan – 28 June 2018
• Last date for depositing fee in State Bank of India using bank Challan- 29 June 2018
• Last date for online registration and filling the registration fee details- 30 June 2018
Chandigarh JAC 2018 eligibility criteria
For B.E/BTech/Integrated B.E (Chemical)/MBA courses- Candidate must have passed class 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Backward Class) in Language Physics, Mathematics and in any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subjects are eligible to apply.
For B. Architecture courses- Candidate must have passed 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as subject of examination at the 10+2 level along with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Chandigarh JAC 2018 selection process
All India Rank prepared by the CBSE on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2017 shall be used for admission to B.E/B.Tech. /B.E. (Chemical)-MBA by JAC-2018. For admission to B.Arch. All India Rank prepared by the CBSE on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2017, Paper -2 (B.Architecture/B.Planning) shall be used.
A candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD/BC category shall be considered for seat allocation under General Category if he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions under General Category (i.e. at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination). However, for other reserved categories (except General Category), such a candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD/BC category shall be considered for seat allocation with relaxed eligibility criteria (i.e. at least 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination).