State Directorate of Craftsmen Training, Goa is inviting applications for admission to various engineering and non-engineering courses offered by the government and private Industrial Training Institutes in the State of Goa. Read on to know Goa ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, exam pattern and other details on Goa ITI Admission 2018.
Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) has been set up under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) and Centre of Excellence Scheme (CoE) in Goa to ensure a steady flow of skilled personnel to the public and private. Presently there are ten Government and Six Private Industrial Training Institutes in the State of Goa imparting training in various Engineering and Non-engineering trade courses suitable to the Indian industrial environment.
Goa ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Age limit– A candidate having minimum age of 14 years and above as on 1.8.2018 shall be eligible to seek admission in the ITI and minimum age of 18 years as on 01.8.2018 shall be eligible for admission to short term course of Driver cum mechanic.
Educational qualification– Candidate must have minimum Educational Qualifications for admission to different Trades in the ITI’s.
• Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Civil Draughtsman, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of examination with Science, Mathematics or its equivalent.
• For Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance course- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination with Maths and Science.
• For Plumber- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination
• For wireman, Carpenter, Welder- Candidate must have Passed 8th class examination
• For Non Engineering Trades- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination
• For Software Testing Assistant- Candidate must have Passed 12th class with Science & Maths
• For Trades under COE- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system
How to apply for Goa ITI Admission 2018
A candidate desiring to seek admission in any of the Government or Private ITIs can purchase the “common” Prospectus from any of the nearest Government, Private ITI and Office of State Directorate of Craftsmen Training from 30 May 2018 on payment of Rs. 100.
Submit the filled Application form along with SELF-ATTESTED COPIES of the required certificates to the office of any nearest ITI on or before 16 June, 2018.
• Last day for receiving Application forms at respective ITI complete in all respect- 16 June, 2018
• Display of Provisional Merit List in ITIs and www.sdct.goa.gov.in– 19 June, 2018
• Display of Provisional Merit List in ITIs and www.sdct.goa.gov.in– 21 June, 2018