Directorate of Higher Education, Goa is inviting online applications for admission to B.Ed Degree Programme in the State of Goa for academic session 2018-2019. Read on to know Goa Online Admission 2018 for B.Ed. Course eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, exam pattern and other details on Goa Online Admission 2018 for BEd Course.
Admission shall be strictly based on Merit as per the marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination. Grace marks will not be taken into consideration while preparing merit list. There are total 300 seats for 2 years B.Ed program in below mentioned colleges/institutions.
• Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji- 100 seats
• G.V.M’s Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education, Ponda- 100 seats
• PES’s College of Education, Ponda- 100 seats
For admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course in English and Marathi Medium please apply here Goa DElEd course admission 2018.
Goa Online Admission 2018 for BEd Course eligibility criteria
The Applicant must have passed the Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or any other University and must have resided in Goa for a minimum period of 10 years (5 years for those whose either of the parents/ grandparents is/are born in Goa).
Educational qualification– Candidate must have passed a Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an equivalent degree from any other statutory University recognized as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation is given to candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories). Further, the candidates should have taken at least one of the school subjects at his graduation/post-graduation for which training is offered in the institution.
How to apply for Goa Online Admission 2018 for BEd Course
Eligible candidates can submit their online application at Directorate of Higher Education, Goa website http://www.dhe.goa.gov.in/ from 6 February 2018 to 23 February 2018. First Register on the website and then login to the website and follow the steps given to fill the application form.
Submit the printed copy of admission form along with Attested copies of all Educational Certificates, Proof of residence and other certificates whichever are applicable and Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa to the office of the Director of Higher Education, Porvorim Goa not on or before the last date specified.
Goa Online Admission 2018 for B.Ed Course Important dates
- Submission of Online Admission Form starts from- 6 February 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Admission Form- 23 February 2018 upto 2.00 p.m.
- Last date for submission of Print Copy of Admission Form by candidate at DHE office- 23 February 2018 upto 2.00 p.m.
- Display of Final Merit List (subject wise) : 01/03/2018 by 5.00 p.m.
- Counselling and Admissions (All interviews at State Council of Educational, Research and Training,Porvorim)- 05/03/2018, 06/03/2018 and 07/03/2018 (between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Final Round for unreserved seats, if any- 09/03/2018 (between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.)
Goa Online Admission 2018 for BEd Course selection process
Admission shall be strictly based on Merit as per the marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination. Grace marks will not be taken into consideration while preparing merit list. All the applicants who are offered admission shall have to pay the requisite fees on the date of Counselling specified in the schedule above.
For further details interested students may refer to the Prospectus or log on to www.dhe.goa.gov.in. Helpline contact Nos.: 9421152501 (10.00am to 6.00pm) is available only for application form-filling.