Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) is inviting online application for admission to various engineering/technology trades after 10 class (SSC) offered by the government, government aide and self-financed polytechnic in Gujarat. Read on to know Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and other details on Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Age limit– Candidate must be at least 15 years for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018
Educational qualification– The candidate must have passed one of the following qualifying exams to get admission in first year of the Professional Diploma Courses.
• Secondary School Certificate Examination (class 10) passed with Mathematics, Science and English or equivalent examination.
• Class 10 + Two years certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Mathematics, Science and English.
• Class 10 + Two years certificate course conducted by the Technical Examination Board (TEB) provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Mathematics, Science and English
• Class VIII + certificate course of two or more years conducted by NCVT or GCVT provided the candidate have passed the class 10 examination from the Gujarat Board or from Open Schooling with subjects (i) Mathematics, (ii) Science (iii) Gujarati and (iv) English or equivalent examination.
How to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018
Eligible candidates can obtain information booklet and PIN from any designated branches of Dena Bank Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018 Online application form can be filled at http://gujdiploma.nic.in/ June, 2018. After printing Registration Form, it is mandatory for candidate to give confirmation at Help Centre. Take the printout of the Registration Form (two copies), Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Form) to your nearest help center where the officer will verify the Registration Form and photocopies of relevant documents with originals. The officer will retain Registration Form and set of self attested documents, and issue the Registration Slip with signature and seal to the Candidate.
Candidates can also obtain the application from any of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank also.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018 Important dates
- Distribution of Information Booklets and PINS from designated Branches of of Kotak Mahindra Bank- June 2018
- Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help-center- June 2018
- Declaration of Provisional Merit List- June 2018
- Choice Filling for Mock Round- June 2018
- Display of Mock Round result- July 2018
- Declaration of Final Merit List- July 2018
- Commencement of academic session- August 2018