Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) is inviting online application for admission to various engineering/technology trades after 10 class (SSC) offered by the government, government aided and self-financed polytechnic in Gujarat. Read on to know Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and other details on Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 eligibility criteria
Age limit– Candidate must be at least 15 years for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019
Educational qualification– The candidate must have passed one of the following qualifying exams to get admission in first year of the Professional Diploma Courses.
• Secondary School Certificate Examination (class 10) passed with Mathematics, Science and English or equivalent examination.
• Class 10 + Two years certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Mathematics, Science and English.
• Class 10 + Two years certificate course conducted by the Technical Examination Board (TEB) provided the candidate has passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard X) with Mathematics, Science and English
• Class VIII + certificate course of two or more years conducted by NCVT or GCVT provided the candidate have passed the class 10 examination from the Gujarat Board or from Open Schooling with subjects (i) Mathematics, (ii) Science (iii) Gujarati and (iv) English or equivalent examination.
How to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019
Eligible candidates can obtain information booklet and PIN from any designated branches of Dena Bank Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 Online application form can be filled at http://gujdiploma.nic.in/ June, 2019. After printing Registration Form, it is mandatory for candidate to give confirmation at Help Centre. Take the printout of the Registration Form (two copies), Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Form) to your nearest help center where the officer will verify the Registration Form and photocopies of relevant documents with originals. The officer will retain Registration Form and set of self attested documents, and issue the Registration Slip with signature and seal to the Candidate.
Candidates can also obtain the application from any of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank also.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 Important dates
- Starting date to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic admission 2019- May 2019
- Last date to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic admission 2019- June 2019
- Declaration of Provisional Merit List- June 2019