Haryana State Board of Technical Education is going to conduct Diploma Entrance Test 2019 on 29 to 31 May for admission to Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) courses offered by polytechnics in the State for academic session 2019-2020. Read about Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, exam dates and other details on Haryana DET (L) 2019/ Haryana OLET 2019.
How to apply for Haryana OLET 2019
Application fee of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls) can be submitted either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan in any branch of the Designated Banks (Axis or PNB) on or before last date specified.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 lateral entry important dates
• Starting date for Filling up of Haryana DET (L) 2019 online application form- 16 April, 2019
• Closing Date for Filling up of Haryana DET 2019 online application form-22 May, 2019
• Last date to deposit Haryana DET (L) 2019 Entrance Test Fee online- 16 April to 22 May, 2019
• Last date to deposit Haryana DET (L) 2019 Entrance Test Fee through E-Challan- 17 April to 23 May, 2019
• Availability of Haryana OLET 2019 Admit Card- 24 May, 2019
• Conduct of Online Diploma Entrance Test (Lateral Entry) 2019- 29 to 31 May 2019
• Haryana OLET 2019 result announcement date- 04 June 2019
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 (vocational), 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses on the basis of merit/ rank obtained in DET (L)- 2019 only and as per the compatibility of the courses. Admission will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of On-Line Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)-2019.
Admissions in Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry Course including TFW category shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test 2019 lateral entry. So, candidates applying for this category must appear in Haryana DET (L) 2019
Haryana DET (L) 2019 test pattern and syllabus
Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of Online Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)- 2019.
There will be a composite online entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution of English, General Awareness and Aptitude, Mathematics, Science. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Questions will be based on the syllabus of 10+2 (Standard) of Board of School Education Haryana.