Haryana State Board of Technical Education is going to conduct online/offline counselling for admission to Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Pharmacy courses (For all seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics and 75% seats of Private Institutes) offered by 204 polytechnics in the State for academic session 2017-2018. Read about Haryana Polytechnic admission 2018 online registration, eligibility criteria, important dates, counselling schedule and other details on Haryana Polytechnic admission 2018.
Haryana Polytechnic admission 2018 selection process
For the session 2018-19, admissions in various Diploma Courses shall be made through Online Off Campus counseling on the following basis:
- Admission in Diploma Engineering/Pharmacy Course shall be made on the basis of merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Admissions in Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry Course including TFW category shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test 2018.
How to apply for Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2018
Eligible candidates can be submitted at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in or at http://www.hstes.org.in/ from 18.04.2017 to 06.06.2017. After submission of Online Application Form and deposit of Application Fee in the Designated Bank, a candidate should visit the selected Designated Center along with the relevant documents for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form.
Application and counselling fee as mentioned below can be submitted either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan in any branch of the Designated Banks (Axis or PNB) on or before June 2018
Application Fee: For General Category Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) (Non-refundable) For all Reserved Categories of Haryana Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only (SC/BC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/GIRLS)
Counseling Fee: For All Categories Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) (Non-refundable)
Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2018 important dates
- Last date to apply for Haryana Polytechnic admission 2017- June, 2018
- Last date to deposit application fee- June, 2018
- Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center- June, 2018
- Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/Rank list- June, 2018
- Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan- June, 2018
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility criteria
For Diploma engineering courses– Candidate must have passed Passed 10 class/SSC Exam with minimum 35% marks (33% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category). Candidate must be Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination. Admission shall be made on the basis of merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
For Admission in Diploma Pharmacy (Two year course) – Candidate must have passed 10+2 from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with 35% with compulsory pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics. Admission to Diploma Pharmacy course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/ rank prepared on the basis of %age of qualifying examination through Online Off-Campus counseling at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in.