Himachal Pradesh University is inviting online applications for filling up MBBS/BDS seats under State/Management Quota in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/Dental Colleges of H.P for the academic session 2017-18. Admission will be made on the basis of the basis of All India Merit Rank of NEET-UG-2018. Read about Himachal Pradesh University MBBS BDS Admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, selection process and other details on MBBS BDS Admission 2018.
Himachal Pradesh University MBBS BDS Admission 2018 eligibility criteria
Age limit– He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1styear MBBS/BDS Course.
Educational qualification– Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology or any other exam equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English along with valid NEET (UG) 2018 score.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh University MBBS BDS Admission 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through university website www.hpuniv.nic.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in from 30 June to 10 July, 2018. Application fee of Rs.1600/- for General/NRI & Other categories and Rs.800/- for SC/ST and IRDP/BPL categories can be paid by the candidates through credit/debit cards of any bank/Net banking.
Application form should be submitted along with all requisite certificates/documents as mentioned in the prospectus by the candidate in person on the day of counselling.
Himachal Pradesh University MBBS BDS Admission 2018 counselling schedule
- Last date for filling-up online application form with successful transaction of fee- 10 July, 2018
- Last date for correction in errors, if any while filling online application form- 11 July, 2018
- Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list on the University website – 16 July, 2018
- Dates of 1st round of centralized counselling- 19 July to 21 July, 2017 & 23 July to 26 July 2018
- Last date for joining the allotted college and course- 31 July 2018
- Date of 2nd round of centralized counseling for filling up of the vacant seats- 19 August 2018
- Last date for joining for the candidates allotted seats in 2nd round of counselling – 23 August 2018
- Mop up rounds of Centralized Counselling- 28 August 2017 to 30 August 2018
- Commencement of Academic session- 4 August, 2018
- Last date upto which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason – 31 August, 2018
Himachal Pradesh University MBBS BDS Admission 2018 selection process
Admission to MBBS/BDS courses will be made on the basis of the Merit in NEET (UG) followed by counselling. The category-wise merit of qualified candidates of NEET only will be notified by the H.P University by assigning the new ranks in the merit list on the basis of All India Merit Rankof NEET-UG-2018. The application forms of non-qualified candidates will be rejected.