Himachal Pradesh University is inviting online applications for MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019 for admission to 2 Years M.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in Government/Private Nursing Colleges/Institutions in Himachal Pradesh for academic session 2019-20. Read about Himachal Pradesh University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019 eligibility criteria, application process, test pattern, important dates and other details on Himachal Pradesh University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019
Application fees of Rs. 2500/- for General and Rs.1250/- for SC/ST Categories can be paid online through HDFC Bank./H.P.State Cooperative Bank/SBI using Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card or Net Banking.
HP University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019 important dates
• Schedule for filling up online Application Form with Final transaction of fee – June 2019
• Time for correction of error, if any- July 2019
• Date of uploading admit Cards on University Website- July 2019
• Himachal Pradesh University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019 exam date- August 2019
• Dates for displaying the Key Answers on the University website – August 2019
• Tentative date of declaration of result- August 2019
• Tentative date of issuance of merit list- August 2019
• Date of 1st Round of Counselling- August 2019
HP University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019 eligibility criteria
The candidates should be registered as registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) BSc/Post Basic BSc Nursing with HP State Nurses registration council Shimla/any State Nursing Registration council at the time of counselling.
Educational qualification– Candidates should passed B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. (H) nursing from the recognized Institutions with minimum 55% aggregate marks. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and after B.Sc. Nursing from the date of registration is desirable.
HP University MSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019 selection process
Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Degree course shall be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University Shimla.
The examination shall consist of one written paper in accordance with the syllabi of GNM/B.Sc. Nursing studies. The medium of examination shall be English. The question paper will consist of 150 objective (MCQ) type question (150 marks) with 4 (Four) options from below mentioned subjects out of which one of the option will correct. The duration of the Entrance Test will be 2 (two) hours. There will be No Negative Marking.
1. Medical Surgical Nursing- 20 questions
2. Community Health Nursing- 20 questions
3. Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing – 20 questions
4. Child Health Nursing- 20 questions
5. Mental health Nursing- 20 questions
6. Anatomy & Physiology – 10 questions
7. Applied Nursing – 05 questions
8. Research & Statistics- 05 questions
9. Nursing Education & Administration- 05 questions
10. Pharmacology, Pathology & genetics-05 questions
11. Nutrition, Biochemistry & Biophysics-05 questions
12. Microbiology- 05 questions
13. Psychology & Sociology-05 questions
14. General Knowledge -05 questions