Directorate of Technical Education, Jammu and Kashmir is inviting online applications from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State for admission to various courses offered by various ITIs operating in state for academic session 2019-2020. Read on to know Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, exam pattern and other details on Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019.
Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019 eligibility criteria
Age limit– Candidate must have attained the age of 14-40 years of age as on 1st of August of the Corresponding year (relaxable to 45 years in case of ex-servicemen and war widows). There is no upper age limit for exclusively women candidates being admitted in the Women ITI’s/ Wings.
Educational qualification– Candidate must have minimum Educational Qualifications for admission to different Trades in the ITI’s.
• For Welder, Plumber, Building Constructor/Mason, Mechanic (Tractor), Carpenter, Painter (General) and Cutting & Sewing courses- Candidate must have passed 8th class examination from recognized board.
• For Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic (Radio & TV), Electronic Mechanic and Information Technology & Electronics Systems Maintenance courses- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or equivalent examination from recognized board.
• For Computer Operator & Programming Assistant course- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Pass or 3 years Diploma In Engineering.
• For Stenography course- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from recognized board.
How to apply for Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019
Eligible candidates can obtain and submit the Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019 application form on cash payment of Rs. 40 from the office of the respective ITIs candidates wants to apply from May to June 2019
Candidates selected against free seats, for admission in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT&ESM) Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic and Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trades shall be required to deposit Rs. 400/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund. Those selected for admission in other Trades shall have to deposit Rs 300/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund.
- Last date to apply for Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019- June, 2019
- Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms- June, 2019
Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019 selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit in qualifying exam only. Selected candidates have to deposit his/her School Leaving Certificate/ Discharge Certificate of the School/College last attended in original in the Institute together with the admission dues within 7 days of the selection failing which the seat will be passed on to the next eligible candidate.