Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) is inviting online applications for admission to postgraduate courses (MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS) in Government/Private Medical Colleges of The Jammu and Kashmir State for academic session 2018-2019. All seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS Courses in the State of Jammu and Kashmir shall be filled on the basis of the merit in NEET (PG) 2018 examination only. Read about Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection process and Counselling Schedule.
Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018 Eligibility criteria
To apply for Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018 candidate must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
Educational Qualification– Candidate must have MBBS/BDS Degree or its equivalent Degree recognized by the University of Kashmir/Jammu and the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and should be registered with the MCI/DCI/State Medical Council/ State Dental Council. Candidate must have completed one year pre-registration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu/Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate. Only such candidates who have qualified NEET (PG) 2018 shall be considered for admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Courses.
How to apply for Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018
The online Applications for Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018 can be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org or www.jakbopee.net from 14-03-2018 to 20-03-2018. Candidate have to deposit a Fee of Rs. 1500 online , after submission of online fee the preference form of the candidate will be locked.
Candidates are advised to take two printouts of the Preference Form, one for retention by the candidate and other one to be deposited in the BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu duly signed by the candidate
Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018 Counselling Schedule
1. Declaration of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)- 25 February, 2018
2. Demonstration of Preference Form Filling and joint Counselling at Jammu- 4t March, 2018 at 12:30 P.M.
3. Demonstration of Preference Form Filling and joint Counselling at Srinagar- 6 March, 2018 at 12:30 P.M.
4. Mock exercise of filling Online Preference Forms- 8 to 11 March, 2018
5. Actual filling up of Preference Forms- 14 to 20 March, 2018
6. Publication of the First selection list of the first round of counselling- Between 4 to 15 April, 2018
7. Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course- By 22 April, 2018
8. Submission of Status Retention Form Up to- 27 April, 2018
9. Second round of counselling/admission for vacancies (unfilled)- Between 11 to 20 May, 2018
10. Last date of joining for the 2nd round of Counselling/Admission- 27 May, 2018
11. Commencement of academic session- 1 May, 2018
Jammu Kashmir MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2018 selection process
Admission will be made on the basis of the merit in qualifying exam and NEET PG 2018 followed by counselling and personal interview. These shall include 50% seats in private Medical College and remaining 50% shall be filled by Private Medical College on the basis of NEET scoring marks for academic session 2018-19.