University of Jammu is inviting online application for Jammu University Entrance Test 2018 for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate course offered by the University of Jammu, Main Campus/ Off Site Campuses and its Affiliated Colleges/institutes for Academic Session 2018-19. Read on to know about JUET 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, exam dates, exam pattern and other details on Jammu University Entrance Test 2018.
Admission shall be made on the basis of Academic Merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2018.
How to apply for Jammu University Entrance Test 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through Jammu university website www.juet.in in May 2018.
After submitting the application form candidate must print the system generated challan to pay the requisite fee at any of the designated Branches of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline mode. JUET 2018 application fee is Rs. 650/- for General Category and Rs. 550/- for SC/ST/ST (Leh & Kargil). The candidates desirous to be considered under Self-Financing Seats has to pay additional Rs. 550/- along with the requisite Entrance Fee.
JUET 2018 exam dates
• Commencement of online submission of JUET 2018 online application form- May, 2018
• Last date for online submission of JUET 2018 application form without late fee-May, 2018
• Last date for online submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 110- June, 2018
• JUET 2018 exam date – June,2018
• Publication of JUET 2018 Answer Key- June, 2018
• Last date for entertaining any complaint pertaining to question paper / Answer Key- June, 2018
• Date of declaration of JUET 2018 result- June, 2018
Jammu University Entrance Test 2018 eligibility criteria
Undergraduate Courses – Students must have cleared their 10+2 or Higher Secondary Exam with the relevant stream under a recognized board of education.
Postgraduate Courses– Students should be in possession of their Graduation Degree in the relevant field of study under any recognized college or University.
PGD Courses Diploma/ Certificate Courses– Students should be in possession of their Post-graduation/ Graduation Degrees in the significant discipline or field from any recognized college or University.
JUET 2018 exam pattern and syllabus
There shall be two set of question papers, one for the candidates appearing after 12th class and other for the candidates appearing after graduation comprising of 150 objective type questions of one mark each and the duration for the entrance test shall be 2 ½ hours. For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
• General English- 40 questions
• General Knowledge- 40 questions
• Reasoning- 40 questions
• Numerical Ability – 30 questions
For eligibility and other details on Jammu University Entrance Test 2018 visit JUEt 2018 official website i.e. http://www.juet.in