Centralised Admission Cell Karnataka is inviting online application for admission to Two Years B.Ed course admissions offered by the educational institutes/colleges in state for academic year 2018-2019. Read about Karnataka BEd Course Admissions 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and other details on Karnataka BEd Course Admissions 2018.
There is no entrance test or Examination for admission to Two year B.Ed course, admission will be made strictly on the basis of the merit in qualifying exams only and reservation of seats.
Karnataka BEd Course Admissions 2018eligibility criteria
Age limit- Candidate must be 18 years on or before last date of Application. There is no age relaxation for any category. There is no upper age limit for B.Ed course
Educational qualification– Candidates passed Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (455 for reserved categories of state) are eligible for admission to the course.
How to apply for Karnataka BEd Course Admissions 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through department Website http://bed2017.caconline.in from December 2018. Application fees of Rs. 200 + Rs. 100 Office Service Charges + bank commission of Rs 20/- for General Category, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Office Service Charges Rs. 100+ bank commission of Rs 20/- for all other reserved categories should be paid in any State Bank of India Branch through prescribed downloaded Pre-printed Challan. SC, ST, C1 and PH Candidates are exempted from the Fee.
Following Documents should be submitted while applying online for Karnataka B.Ed. courses admission 2018
• General category candidates do not need to submit any document.
• Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories need to submit their certificates for claiming reservation.
• Visually challenged candidates need to scan their left-thumb impression and keep soft copy of it (JPG format only).
Karnataka BEd Course Admissions 2018 important dates
• Date of Notification for Admission- October 2018
• Date for submission of online Applications- November 2018
• Last date for paying the fee at bank- November 2018