Government of Kerala is inviting applications for Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy courses offered by university and their affiliated colleges/institutes in Kerala for academic session 2019-2020. Read about KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, examination pattern and other details on Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Courses Admission 2019.
Please read official notification carefully to get complete information on KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria.
1. Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homoeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), BSMS (Siddha), BUMS (Unani)
2. For Allied Courses: BSc. (H) Agriculture, BSc. (H) Forestry, Veterinary (BVSc. & AH) , Fisheries (BFSc.)
3. Engineering Courses: B.Tech. [Including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Engg.&Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B.Tech. (Food Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies]
4. Architecture Courses: B.Arch. (No Entrance Examination. Admission is based on merit as assessed by equal weightage to NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)
5. Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
How to apply for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Courses Admission 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.cee.kerala.gov.in by clicking on the KEAM 2019 from February 2019. The Printout of the Application and other relevant documents, to be submitted with the Application, are to be enclosed and sent in an A4 sized envelope, so as to reach Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001 before the last date specified by Hand Delivery/Registered Post/Speed Post.
The Application fee as mentioned below can be paid through online payment (Net banking, Credit card or Debit card). KEAM 2019 application can be paid through printed e-Challan available on website, should be handed over to the Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. KEAM 2019 Application fee for Engineering /B.Pharm courses- Rs. 700 for General (Other than SC/ST), Rs. 300 for SC category and no application fee for ST category.
a) KEAM 2019 Application fee for Architecture OR Medical OR Architecture and Medical courses- Rs. 500 for General (Other than SC/ST), Rs. 200 for SC category and no application fee for ST category.
b) For both (a) and (b) category- Rs. 900 for General (Other than SC/ST), Rs. 400 for SC category and no application fee for ST category.
c) For Dubai Examination Centre (If opted)- Rs. 12000 + Application fee
KEAM 2019 Important dates
• Starting date for KEAM 2019 online registration- February 2019
• Last date for KEAM 2019 online registration- February 2019
• Last date to submit the entrance exam fee- February 2019
• Last date to send the filled application and supported documents via speed post/registered post- March 2019
• Downloading of Admit Card will start from- April 2019
• KEAM 2019 Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Examination- April 2019