King George Medical University Lucknow is inviting online applications for KGMU Lucknow Nursing Course Entrance Exam 2019 for admission to 4 years B.Sc Nursing programme at the below mentioned colleges in state for academic session 2019-2020 Read about KGMU Lucknow BSc Nursing Course Entrance Examination 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, test pattern and other details on KGMU Lucknow Nursing Course Entrance Exam 2019.
• College of Nursing KGMU, Lucknow
• Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow
• Sahara College of Nursing, Lucknow
• Samarpan College of Nursing,Chinhat, Lucknow
• G.S.R.M. College of Nursing, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow
• BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur
• Vivekanand College of Nursing and Sahara College of Nursing and BCM
• College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur (for female candidates only)
KGMU Lucknow BSc Nursing Course Entrance Examination 2019 eligibility criteria
Age limit- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2019
Educational qualification- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in Science (PCBE) from any recognized board. (Physics,Chemistry,Biology/ Biotechnology and English). Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only.
How to apply for KGMU Lucknow BSc Nursing Course Entrance Examination 2019
Online Application can be submitted online at www.kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org from May to July 2019. Fill all the application form carefully and check them before final submission. Please take a printout of the completed application form. Login with the same Login ID and Password will be required for obtaining the Admit Card Examination.
Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs. 2000/- for General & OBC and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST online By Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking on or before last date specified. Candidate can also deposit cash through bank Challan of Allahabad Bank/ HDFC Bank on or before last date specified. For this first download bank Challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the examination fee in any branch of Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank branch in India.
KGMU Lucknow BSc Nursing Course Entrance Examination 2019 Important dates
- Application Form Available (Online)- May 2019
- Last date to submit KGMU Lucknow Nursing Course Entrance Exam 2019 application form- July 2019
- Payment for the application through bank challan – July 2019
- Payment for the application through online mode-July 2019
- Admit card available Online from- July 209
- KGMU Lucknow Nursing Course Entrance Exam 2019 test date – July 2019
- Result can be seen on Website- August 2019
- Tentative Date of 1st Counselling- August 2019
- Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling- August 2019
- Last date upto 3rd counselling if seats left any- September 2010
Admit card can also be obtained in person from July 2019 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Office of B.Sc Nursing Course Entrance Examination 2019, Pariksha (PHI)Bhawan, KG Medical University Lucknow on payment of Rs.100/-