National Board of Examinations (NBE) is going to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 Postgraduate for admission to MD/MS/Postgraduate Diploma Courses. NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses offered by Medical institutions all over India. Read about National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 Postgraduate eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, admission procedure and other details on NEET PG 2018.
The following 5 Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2018 session.
• AIIMS, New Delhi
• PGIMER, Chandigarh
• JIPMER, Puducherry
• NIMHANS, Bengaluru
• Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
NEET PG 2018 eligibility criteria
Candidates in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College/Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBB or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2018 may apply for NEET PG 2018.
How to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 Postgraduate
The online registration for NEET PG 2018 can be made at https://nbe.edu.in/ from 31 October to 27 November 2017. The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates) and Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking.
NEET PG 2018 important dates
• Online Registration for NEET PG 2018 starts from- 31 October 2017
• Last date for NEET PG 2018 online registration– 27 November 2017
• NEET PG 2018 Examination Date- 7 January 2018
• NEET PG 2018 Declaration of Results – By 31 January 2018
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 Postgraduate exam pattern
NEET PG 2018 is going to be conduct on 7 January 2018 from 9:30 AM – 1:00PM consisting 300 multiple choice questions delivered on computer based platform (CBT) in English language only. Time allotted is 3hr 30 min. There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers however no marks will be deducted for unattempt questions.
• ANATOMY- 15 questions
• PHYSIOLOGY- 15 questions
• BIOCHEMISTRY- 15 questions
• PHARMACOLOGY- 20 questions
• MICROBIOLOGY- 20 questions
• PATHOLOGY- 25 questions
• FORENSIC MEDICINE- 10 questions
• SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE- 25 questions
• MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY- 37 questions
• SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA- 46 questions
• RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY- 12 questions
• OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY- 25 questions
• PAEDIATRICS- 15 questions
• OPHTHALMOLOGY- 10 questions
• PSYCHIATRY- 10 questions