Panjab University is inviting online applications for admission to UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur and UIL Ludhiana for PU-B.A./B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course for academic session 2019-2020 by the qualifying candidates of UGLAW 2019. Read on to know Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, entrance test pattern, important dates and other details on Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019.
Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019 eligibility criteria
Candidates passed 10+2 Examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
How to apply for Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online at http://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/ from 15 April to 24 May 2019. Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. Entrance test fee of Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST category) can be submit by using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the reserved category SC/ST/Blind \ OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before 03 June 2019.
Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019 Important dates
1. Availability of Admission Form on the website http://uglaw.puchd.ac.in– 15 April 2019
2. Last Date for filling up of online Admission Form- 24 May 2019
3. Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan- 27 May 2019
4. Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information for final submission- 29 May 2019
5. Last date for submission of printed copy of admission form & documents for SC/ST/PwD/PU Employee- 03 June 2019
6. Availability of Admit Card Online- 10 June 2019
7. Date of entrance test- 16 June 2019
8. Uploading of Answer Key- 18 June 2019
Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019 exam pattern
The admission to B.A. LL.B/B.Com. LL.B (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course shall be based on the merit prepared on the basis of total of 50% marks obtained in 10 +2 examination and 50% marks obtained in the Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the Panjab University. The paper will consist of 100 questions of one mark each. 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Total time to be allocated to this paper will be 90 minutes
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs : 60 questions
- Aptitude for Law : 20 questions
- Mental Ability : 10 questions
- Proficiency in English Language : 10 questions
Panjab University Law Entrance Test 2019 selection process
Admission will be based on the basis of the merit in entrance test followed by counselling. The classes will commence w.e.f. 30th July 2019 (Tuesday)
- UILS, PU Chandigarh (All Categories)- 24th July 2019 (Wednesday)
- UILS, PU Chandigarh All (Reserved Categories)- 25th July 2019 (Thursday)
- UIL, PURC Ludhiana (General & Reserved categories)- 26th July 2019 (Friday)
- UILS, PUSSGRC, HSP (General & Reserved categories)- 26th July 2019 (Friday)