Patna University is inviting online applications for Patna University BEd Entrance Test 2018 for admission to two year bachelor degree course in education (B.Ed. course) in the Patna University and its affiliated colleges (Patna Training College (for men) and Women’s Training College) for academic session 2018-2019. Read on to know Patna University Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, test pattern & other details on Patna University BEET 2018.
Patna University BEd Entrance Test 2018 eligibility criteria
Candidates who have passed their Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and/or Master’s Degree with 50% aggregate marks in Science / Social Science / Humanity / Commerce OR passed Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks can apply for Patna University BEET 2018. A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category students as per the rules of the Government of Bihar
How to apply for Patna University BEd Entrance Test 2018
Eligible candidates can visit www.patnauniversity.ac.in for Patna University BEET 2018 Online Application Process. Click on “Apply Online for BEET” button given on the homepage of the BEET 2018. Fill all the required details and process for fee payment.
Candidates have to submit the consolidated fee of Rs. 1500 (for General and OBC candidates)/ Rs. 1300 (for SC/ST candidates) online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank Challan at the time of filling online application form.
Patna University Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2018 Important dates
• Starting date of applying Patna University BEET 2018 online- June, 2018
• Last Date of Applying Patna University BEET 2018 online- July, 2018
• Downloading of Patna University BEET 2018 Admit Card- July, 2018
• Patna University BEET 2017 examination date- July, 2018
• Declaration of Patna University BEET 2018 Result/ Score- July, 2018
Patna University BEd Entrance Test 2018 exam pattern
The entrance test for admission to one year B. Ed. Course for the session 2017–18 will be conducted by the University.
Part-A- 80 MCQs of 80 marks
• General English Comprehension/Hindi Comprehension- 10 questions (10 marks)
• Logical & Analytical Reasoning- 20 questions (20 marks)
• Educational & General Awareness- 25 questions (25 marks)
• Environment of Teaching Learning in School- 25 questions (25 marks)
Part-B- 20 marks
• Subject Awareness (Science & Mathematics, Social Science, Humanities, Commerce)- 20 questions (20 marks)