University of Rajasthan is inviting online applications for admission to post graduate programmes through University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses 2019 and Academic Merit of the qualifying Examination for academic session 2019-2020. Read about Rajasthan URATPG 2019 eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, pattern, important dates and other details on Rajasthan University Admission Test for PG Courses 2019.
How to apply for Rajasthan University Admission Test for PG Courses 2019
Eligible candidates can register themselves at University website http://www.uniraj.ac.in from May 2019. The candidate can apply for appearing in the Entrance Test of the maximum of 3 (three) test subjects in a single form.
URATPG 2019 application fee of Rs. 600 for one subject, Rs. 800 for two subjects and Rs. 1000 for three subjects can be paid online through ICICI Bank payment gateway.
URATPG 2019 important dates
• Online Application registration starts From- May 2019
• Last Date of Online Application- June 2019
• Admit Card can be downloaded – June 2019
• URATPG 2019 Dates of Examination- June 2019
• Display of Answer Key on University Website- June 2019
• Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required)- June 2019
• Result Declaration- June 2019
URATPG 2019 entrance test pattern
The entrance test shall have 100 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/programme within the notified syllabus. The duration for each paper shall be 2 hours. There is NO negative marking. Sample question papers of the past year URATPG Examinations are available on University website www.uniraj.ac.in
After Declaration of URATPG-2019 Entrance Test Result, passed candidate will be required to generate Admission form for Test Subject related Programmes from University Website www.uniraj.ac.in. After depositing requisite fee online through ICICI bank payment Gateway the candidate will be redirected to fill application form for a particular programme. The candidate has to submit the Hard copy of these forms along with self-attested copies of the required Certificates/Documents in the Programme related Department/Centre on or before the prescribed date of submission of the Hard Copy.
Dates for URATPG 2019 Second Phase of admission
• Online Application Form: June, 2019
• Last date of online application: June, 2019
• Last date of Submission of Hard copy of the application from in the concerned departments- June, 2019
• Display of Admission list in the concerned departments/centres- July, 2019