University of Rajasthan is inviting online applications for admission to post graduate programmes through University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses 2018 (URATPG-2018) and Academic Merit of the qualifying Examination for academic session 2018-2019. Read about Rajasthan URATPG 2018 eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, pattern, important dates and other details on University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses 2018.
How to apply for University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses 2018
Eligible candidates can register themselves at University website http://www.uniraj.ac.in from 25 May to 04 June 2018. ) The candidate can apply for appearing in the Entrance Test of the maximum of 3 (three) test subjects in a single form.
URATPG 2018 application fee of Rs. 600 for one subject, Rs. 800 for two subjects and Rs. 1000 for three subjects can be paid online through ICICI Bank payment gateway.
URATPG 2018 important dates
• Online Application registration starts Form- 25th May to 4th June, 2018
• Last Date of Online Application- 4th June, 2018
• Admit Card can be downloaded – 7th June, 2018 (5.00 P.M. Onwards)
• URATPG 2018 Dates of Examination- 11th June to 16th June, 2018
• Display of Answer Key on University Website- 18th June, 2018
• Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required) 22nd June, 2018
• Result Declaration 24th June, 2018
URATPG 2018 entrance test pattern
The entrance test shall have 100 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/programme within the notified syllabus. The duration for each paper shall be 2 hours. There is NO negative marking. Sample question papers of the past year URATPG Examinations are available on University website www.uniraj.ac.in
After Declaration of URATPG-2018 Entrance Test Result, passed candidate will be required to generate Admission form for Test Subject related Programmes from University Website www.uniraj.ac.in. After depositing requisite fee online through ICICI bank payment Gateway the candidate will be redirected to fill application form for a particular programme. The candidate has to submit the Hard copy of these forms along with self-attested copies of the required Certificates/Documents in the Programme related Department/Centre on or before the prescribed date of submission of the Hard Copy.
Dates for URATPG 2018 Second Phase of admission
• Online Application Form: 25th June, 2018
• Last date of online application: 28th June, 2018
• Last date of Submission of Hard copy of the application from in the concerned departments- 30th June, 2018.
• Display of Admission list in the concerned departments/centres- 2nd July, 2018.