Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Uttar Pradesh is inviting online applications for UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2019 for admission in all the programmes of the four Agriculture universities and their affiliated of Uttar Pradesh. Read about UPCATET 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, examination pattern and other details on UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2019.
To know about UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2019 eligibility criteria and test pattern please read Information brochure carefully.
UPCATET 2019 online registration
To apply for UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2019 visit http://www.upcatetonline.org/ and click on New Registration, if already registered with site than click on login using your registered user id and password. Fill the required details carefully and submit the application fee after the 24 hours of registration.
UPCATET 2019 application fee of Rs. 1250 + Bank charges (Rs. 1050 for SC/ST candidates) can be submitted through SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch. If online payment option is selected, complete payment process as per instruction on screen. If e-challan has been printed then go to any SBI branch and deposit the amount in cash. After completing the payment take a print out of e-receipt by clicking on “print e-receipt” option on department’s website.
Step 1: Download Information Brochure
Step 2: Registration and Filling Application Form
Step 3: Registration Fee Payment
Step 4: Print Application Form
UPCATET 2019 important dates
• Last date to apply for UPCATET 2019- 31 March 2019
• Last date to submit UPCATET 2019 application fee- 01 April 2019
• Last to edit the filled in application form – 02 to 06 April 2018
• Dates to obtain UPCATET 2019 admit card form official website- 01 May 2019
• UPCATET 2019 exam dates- 16 to 18 May 2019
• UPCATET 2019 result announcement date- 31 May 2019
• Starting date for online counselling registration and document upload- 03 to 10 June 2019